The Internet has changed the way of our communication, Messenger applications have made communication simpler and more fun for users with different features like Emojis, games etc. Today we are here with an awesome messager known as Kik, it has been in the market for quite long now, and most of you might have been a user of Kik Messenger. In this article, we will teach you how to download Kik for PC and use it without any errors.
Method 1: Bluestacks Emulator
Bluestacks is one of the top Android emulators that are available for Windows, Mac and other major operating systems, it’s a virtual Android device inside your PC, and through it, you can run anything that is meant for Android devices. Follow the step below to Download KIK for PC using bluestacks.
Step 1: Download original Kik APK file to your PC from a reliable source.
Step 2: Download And Install Bluestacks Android emulator from its official website, wait patiently while the installation is going on, it can take some time to install all the files into your system.
Step 3: Right-click on the downloaded Kik APK file and click on open with Bluestacks app player.
Step 4: Wait till the Installation of KIK is completed in Bluestacks, once done you can start using Kik from the home screen of Bluestacks Android emulator.
Hope it was easy to Install Kik On Windows PC using the android emulator, if you have any queries regarding the steps given, you can comment it at the end of this article.
Method 2: Kik For PC without Bluestacks
Bluestacks sometime occupies most of the system resources, and many of you might be looking for a method without involving any software, and actually it is possible. Follow the steps given below to download Kik For PC without any software.
Step 1: Go to Google Chrome App store and search for “Android online emulator”, You will find the app by apkonline.net install it on your chrome browser.
Step 2: Download the Original Kik APK file to your PC.
Step 3: Click on the “Android online emulator” icon on your Google chrome and it will as you to upload APK file.
Step 4: Browse and select the downloaded Kik APK file and wait till it’s installed on the virtual emulator.
Kik App Features
If you are new to this app and interested in knowing more about it, you can go through the features given below, you will get a brief idea about Kik.
- Privacy: One of the most important USP of Kik app is its privacy features, You don’t have to share your phone number or email with anyone to start chatting, you have to give your unique username in order to add friends. If you like making friends online, Kik is the safest option available to talk to a stranger.
- Chat list: Like any other smartphone, messaging app Kik keeps all the people you chat with, in an organized list form, just click on the name of the person to start the chat.
- Live Typing: Kik allows you to see whether the person you are chatting with is typing or not.
- Chat customization: You don’t like the default colours of the chat bubble? Then go to the settings option, click on the chat settings tab and change the color of the chat bubble to your favourite colour.
- Multimedia Messaging: You can send pictures, videos and other media formats in the chat.
- Group Chats: You can add all your friends and create a group, and have fun with your friends virtually.
- Video Calling: Kik also provides the feature to video call your friends and talk to them in high quality.
- Bot Shop: This is one of the other amazing features of Kik Messaging; you can have fun with the Kik’s bots as well. Well, if none of your friends is online then you can chat with the Kik bot, play games with it, get the latest news right there in the app.
Hope you got the needed information about Kik app and how to download Kik for PC, don’t forget to share this article with your friends who might be looking for it. Keep visiting Goldminefactory for Latest Apps for PC tutorials and other amazing stuff.