How to Download and Play Ark Mobile on PC
What would happen if man kind and dinosaurs co-existed? If the idea of exploring a jurassic inspired RPG excites you, continue reading to discover everything that you need to know about playing ARK: Survival Evolved. A survival RPG where humans and dinosaurs co-exist in a mysterious world.
Download, Install and Play Ark Survival Evolved on your Windows PC or MAC with mobile app emulators for free.
- Download & Install Bluestacks. Alternatively you can use Memu or Nox.
- Register new or connect your old Gmail/Google Play account.
- Go to search box in the emulator and type “Ark Mobile”
- Click “Install” button next to the game and wait for the apk to finish downloading.
- That is it, click Play! Enjoy Ark Survival Evolved for your desktop/laptop PC!
Platforms: Android | iOS | Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista | MacOS
Why to Download Ark Survival Evolved Mobile for PC | Main Features
Everything that you need to know about Ark Mobile:
1. There are over 80 different species of dinosaurs to collect.
As there are over 80 different species of dinosaurs to collect, you’ll be able to capture and tame dinosaurs who you find on land as well as in the sea and in the air. You’ll even be able to catch rare species of underground dinosaurs.
2. You can choose to survive on your own or as part of a team.
If you prefer the challenge of surviving in a dangerous world on your own, you’ll enjoy playing Ark Mobile’s single player mode. However, if you love multi-player co-ops, you’ll also have the choice of banding together with your friends to hunt and collect dinosaurs and primeval creatures.
If you choose to form a colony of survivors, you may collectively decide to target and loot other tribes villages in order to steal their supplies and resources.
3. You’ll be able to hand craft valuable items and build your own city.
Some examples of the types of items which you’ll be able to craft, in order to increase your chances of survival include tools, weapons and warm clothes. As you progress through the game, you’ll even be able to construct buildings and to eventual build your own city.
4. When you first play Ark Mobile you’ll have to build a shelter to arrive.
When you first boot up ARK: Survival Evolved you’ll find yourself alone on a mysterious island. In order to survive, you’ll need to build a rudimentary shelter to survive the night. Don’t worry though as you’ll be able to upgrade your home base as you collect more resources or join a tribe.
5. You can fish to survive.
One way to ensure that you get enough food to fish is to craft a fishing rod, so that you’ll be able to fish for your dinner. Better yet, if you’re lucky enough you may come across a water based dinosaur, who you’ll be able to catch and train, while you’re fishing for your dinner.
6. If you join a tribe you’ll have access to a private chat function.
Once you’ve joined a tribe or survivors, you’ll be able to communicate with your tribe’s members via Ark Mobile’s private chat function.
7. Make sure to arm yourself when you first start playing Ark Mobile.
Not only will you have to build a quick shelter when you first start playing a new game but you’ll also need to arm yourself as soon as possible. As you’ll start playing each new game without any weapons.
So if you’re ready to download Ark Mobile, your first decision should be whether to try and survive in Ark Mobile’s prehistoric world as a single or player or whether you’d like to join a tribe.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to rate and share. Also if you can’t run Ark Mobile on PC or any other issue, write in the comments below and we’ll help you.
About Ark Mobile